Just wanna share this Cool Tips with you Guys today! Do you know you can display your name with time instead of AM/PM in taskbar of windows 7,vista and windows Xp without using any third party software? You can use two names and they will be automatically changed during daytime (AM) and Night (PM).
TRICK TO DISPLAY YOUR NAME WITH TIME IN TASKBAR
1. Click on the Time in the task bar and then click on the Change Date and time Setting.
2. It will open new a window, click on the Change Date and Time Setting.
3. Now click on the Change Calendar Setting.
4. In the customize Format window select Time Tab.
5. In this tab look for AM/PM symbol and give any name that you want to display along with Time in the Taskbar > Then click on the OK button to save changes.
This is just a come by tut. Lol