WhatsApp’s latest feature allows users to put up a Status in the form of an Image, GIF or a Video. The fun part about it is that these Statuses will last for only 24 hours and then be removed automatically.
New update of Whatsapp just made it more like Snapchat and Instagram and isn’t it annoying to have multiple apps for the same functions ? That’s exactly why a person will disable this feature most probably!
- Rooted device
- Es File Explorer or SharedPreference Editor
- First Force stop the WhatsApp.
- Now if you are using Root Explorer or Es File manager, open ‘/data/data/com.whatsapp/shared_prefs/com.whatsapp_preferences.xml‘
- If you are using SharedPreference Editor, select ‘WhatsApp’ and then select ‘com.whatsapp_preferences‘.
- Find ‘status_mode‘ and edit its value from ‘1’ and make it as ‘0’ and then update.
- Save and close
Open WhatsApp and boom you are good to go! 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃